Hi all.
I am wondering is exist a app, or any way to do this.
I need to do this effect. I need that every sound that comes by the phone microphone, goes out by the phone speacker, like the regular microphones does. My intention is if I have my iPhone connected via a bluetooth to a music receiver, I can use my phone like a microphone. Is possible to do it, or exist any app that can does it?
Thanks
Pablo