Hello everyone,

I updated my iPhone 12 Mini yesterday, to IOS 16. It all went very smoothly for me, which I am very thankful for. I haven't really ran into any problems.
Such as, the different bugs I have read about.

However, I just discovered a huge problem, and I don't know if there is anything I can do about it.

My banking App is now not as accessible. I can see my accounts, and what money is available.

However, when I go into an account to view the transactions, I get a lot of different images, and words such as coupon, and other words. None of it makes
much sense, in all honesty.

 I tried turning on screen recognition to see if this would make much of a difference. I could then see some of the transactions. But this didn't seem
to happen consistently. Also, everything kind of seem ran together.

There are tabs at the bottom of the screen. I can still view these.

However, when I choose one, then all the buttons are images, and words again. This was nether the case before.

What can I do, if anything?

I will definitely reach out to Apple. As well as my bank.

But might anyone have any thoughts as to how I can possibly use the App, until it is back closer to the way it was?

This is rather frustrating. But even more, this is an App that I most definitely need to be able to use, with as much ease as possible.

Thank you,

Terri