Sorry if everyone already knows this, but it was new to me. If you're in
the Music app, and you double tap the home button, then you won't see
the music app in the App Switcher. You need to single tap it once to get
back to the home page and then double tap the home button to bring up
the App Switcher. You should then see the Music app, assuming it's still
running.

On 12/11/12 18:27, Don & Cher Bosch wrote:
> Sometimes it is there, sometimes not. Can anyone please explain what is
> happening? Thanks.
>
> Cher

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail