Its no big deal.  There are always bugs whenever you upgrade your
iPhone.  Look what happened when IOS 13 came out.  I'm not having all
these issues that so many people seem to have.  If I go to the
notification center by swiping down from the top of my phone and I
double tap on a notification, it opens up youtube or pandora or
whatever.  My Siri is working fine it brings up artists,or individual
songs on youtube music which is one of the music services I subscribe
to.  I always hear phone calls whenever they come in and I hear
message notifications as well.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson