Hey, thanks.

Yeah I'm kind of set on video because I find people connect with that more than
just audio, and I like posting them on YouTube.

Would an external microphone help matters I wonder? I've been looking at some
options. But some of them I think redirect audio output so I'm not sure if it'd
work with VoiceOver.

Brandon