From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
deidre muccio
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 9:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Notification center

How do I get rid of notification center notifications. I have notifications
turned on for Phone and calendar appointments and reminders. I turned off  mail
because the phone would be pinging constantly.  I don’t need to see these
duplicate mmessages announced  with a long list of all these things. I can
check that manually myself. I hate all this redundancy. I never look forward to
updates either but this might be an old problem not a new one.
Did they ever fix Facebook, I have to access it on my old 6S otherwise I can’t
enter anything into an edit field in the what’s on your mind or add a caption
to something I’m posting and sometimes comments too. I really hate these bugs.
I wonder sometimes if beta testers are using their Bluetooth keyboards too much
to do testing when some of us are still really prefer touch gestures. Yes using
a Bluetooth keyboard might make things more efficient and less buggy but I do
not want to be attached to a Bluetooth keyboard all the time.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/7BC40E0C-379D-4CE8-A278-5933C7833FB3%40gmail.com.