From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2022 4:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Sending Money with the PayPal App

Hi All,

Using an SE2020 phone running iOS15.7.  I tried sending money using the PayPal
app for the first time yesterday and found I couldn't type in the amount I
wanted to send.

I was using a K380 keyboard, if it matters, and the field was just called,
Label, that you enter your amount into.  It's not a text field that you double
tap on to hear, text field is editing, like you normally hear when you are
entering text.

Anyways, when i typed the number 7, to enter 75.00 , voiceover reported 7 cents
then when i typed the 5 voiceover reported 75 cents, and that's all I could do.
 I couldn't navigate this field, or at least I couldn't find a way to navigate
it myself.

I ended up using my PC to send the money.  If anyone knows the correct way to
enter the money amount into the PayPal app, would youplease share the steps?
All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/007c01d8d69c%241ffce7e0%246101a8c0%40MikeArcadia7

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/007c01d8d69c%241ffce7e0%246101a8c0%40MikeArcadia7?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .