From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Beth G
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2022 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Considering buying AirTags. How accessible is the app? What are
some good uses for them? Talked me into buying. Lol.

Hi,

I appreciate the discussion because I think it’s talked me out of buying
because there’s probably other ways I can accomplish what I need. I am looking
to learn where a door is in a row of townhomes where there is no distinguishing
landmarks or clues to know which is which. But I could at least till winter put
some thing audible in the house by the door like a small radio or some thing
that I could hear. Until I learn, which is which. An AirTag would work for
this, but I think there are other better solutions.

Thank you,

BetH

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4DA8CCC7-063C-4C3B-B230-9013A7BED1F6%40gmail.com.