From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Gerardo
Corripio
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2022 1:06 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: "a question about updating

I’ve been able to indeed identify songs from the phone; for example let’s say
I’m in Youtube Music and a song sarts playing? I keep the song playing, go to
the Control Center’s Music Identification button, double-tap and in no time at
all, a notification pops up with the song’s name. It even works if you’re
wearing earbuds/headphones!

Gera

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F90B822F-FE9F-43DD-A246-E788E611F6D5%40gmail.com.