    As for Canada, I do not know, but other people from Canada are also interested. We will know more when the list gets going later. However, that is not all there is to navilens, apart from the public labels, which anyone with an app can read, there are also personal label kits, free from navilens, got through the app. You can print them out, if you have a colour printer, laminate them, it you can, or just play with the paper copies, but this is not the best experience. They can also be printed on vinyl paper, available from Amazon. more info re this will appear on the new 'Let's NaviLens" list.

    more info to come! Sandy and Z.

Sent from The dark side of the moon

On 11 Oct 2022, at 14:20, mi...@eastlink.ca wrote:

Hi all I would laos like to join a group like this. My question though is does any one know if this is avlaible in Canada? Since I have not herd about it being in Canada. I know it is in the US and the UK but I have herd nothing about Canada. Many thanks for any one who can answer this question. From Mich.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Beth G
Sent: October 11, 2022 9:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NaviLens and label types and uses

Hi all,

I too would love to join a NaviLens specific group.

I’ve never used it, but I’m seeing ways that I definitely could.

Thanks,

Beth

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2022, at 5:22 PM, Richard Turner <richardr_tur...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hi,

I started this thread to help separate this topic from Air Tags.

First, Sandy, if you start a groups.io group, I will join though I have not used NaviLens myself as much as I thought I would.

Also Sandy, what info can you share about the iron-on labels?

Holly or Sandy, if you find vinal paper that can take laser printing, let me know what it is and perhaps a link to Amazon?

I really liked Martin’s idea about the basketball hoop.  When I was in High School, in the earliest of the 70’s, I had someone stand under the hoop and hit it with my cane.

I shot about 50% from the free-throw line, which at the time was as good or a little better than Wilt Chamberlin. 😊

Later,

Richard

“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com

🦅

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/010701d8dcff%242385eba0%246a91c2e0%24%40comcast.net.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/B808BBAF-8BF6-4525-A751-2871B5BA6971%40gmail.com.