From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 4:59 AM
To: macvisionar...@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: I need an accessible thermostat

I have to replace my hvac downstairs. I need an accessible thermostat. HVAC
company recommends the Ecobee. Says they have had less issues with this brand
over NEST.
So I see Amazon has the 2022 version on their site.
For the Ecobee owners, Can you adjust if the wifi goes down?
Also, is there an auto setting for heat/cool so once the temp reaches a certain
degree heat or air will automatically come on? Can you turn off the system if
you want to open windows?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001d01d8de31%24fb2ca340%24f185e9c0%24%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/001d01d8de31%24fb2ca340%24f185e9c0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.