Thank you, Julian,
I would still be interested to know why this is happening. It is just very strange and annoying that it happens this way.

Sent from my iPhone 12!

On Oct 24, 2022, at 8:33 PM, Julian <mrc1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all,

What I have found tends to work best when this happens is to put focus on another part of the screen, e.g. The status bar, then do the two finger double tap and that will make whatever was the source of the audio to stop. Then I go back to what I was doing, more than likely the edit field I was trying to edit and put focus there again and resume.

Sent from my iPhone