From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2022 9:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Convert M4A to TXT format?

Ann,

Just Press Record is an app for $4.99 in the iOS app store.  I’ll give the link
below, but first want to give you a sample of a transcript I did from a zoom
meeting recording yesterday with Orbit Research.  It does not put in hardly any
punctuation but according to Word, it is 93% accurate.  The name Orbit came out
as Arbor a couple of times.  I was really impressed it got Venkatesh’s name
correct though it did not capitalize it.  He is the CEO of Orbit Research.

It takes roughly the same amount of time to transcribe as the recording is
long.  This was from an hour long meeting so it took about an hour to get the
transcription.

If your file is 28 seconds, it may take as much as a minute …

The text below is from only the first couple of minutes.  In Word, the entire
transcript is 11 pages.

So good morning everyone this is the October 2022 zoom meeting with Arbor
research and venkatesh are the CEO of orbit will be starting off here
momentarily, and I wanted to explain that Robert and they were having their
house remodeled pretty significantly, and had to move out while it's being done
and so he was not able to host so he asked me to to do that so all the meetings
are being recorded and I think everything's hopefully working so Venkatesh can
you unmute yourself and let's get going did I say my name is Richard Turner and
I probably didn't. Anyway that's hi hi hi Richard area yes very good grade
grade. Oh thanks thanks for organizing this Richard and the hello everyone it's
great to be here as always happy in the fuck tober, getting chilly, at least in
the mid Boston area getting close to you too freezing up at night I hope you
folks are in warmer climates. 00 I will start with just a quick update as me as
you normally do so meet update from this past month is it gonna we as we have
said for the last couple months and we were been working on some upgrades to
both the orbital 40 as well as the arbitrator, 20 standard model, and we
release gnu firmware for both the phone forever for the arbitrator, 40 make
some improvements Cindy in the functionality of the calendar and also fixes
some bugs the detailed notes were sent out in an announcement. Email Jennifer.
Miss that email and please let us no, we can resend them to you in and of
course they are all available on our on our website as well and see if there is
some functional improvements, such as being able to make a new appointment from
anywhere in the calendar by pressing space send N car changes to the calendar,
some some fix us to do things that we're not quite working right after the
previous release also, the user guide has been upgraded rather updated to
reflect these changes and we have also added some localization files so when
you download the localization package you know I will also have access to
Turkish and grade one and grade 2 on the arbitrator 20 we have also updated the
firmware. It's mainly if if you bug fixes and some changes to internal
production related of features which would not really make a functional
difference to to most users but so it's not an essential upgrade, but you know
the the fixes so the bug fixes might be might be helpful also, we have added to
her some more language files, the danish and Turkish have been added, and oh,
so the there's been some changes to to Arabic as well to do serve the main
updates on the software we had also announced the fact that we will. We will
now have different versions to firmware, depending on which hardware
configuration you have in your unit so that has been announced to, and the new
releases based on that scheme are also on the website hopefully there shouldn't
be too much cause for confusion but if things are confusing it, please reach
out to us over email or phone. We will be happy to clarify and help we do have
a couple things in the works for November and the oh it's it's not gonna be
anything major battle impact things. It's mostly some bug fixes so we don't
have a release date yet, but will probably be towards the end of November or
early early December they several suggestions during the last months call as
well as previous calls about the improvements or changes if people would like
to see the editor and another function said damn things like word, rap, and we
have a we have added to these to our list of features we are figuring out how
to best and how soon we can do these, so just want to reassure folks that you
know these are not lost can we do record all of them, and we try to prioritize
and schedule their implementation other than that the team continues to work on
the development of the orbit, slayed the orbit speak, as well as a graffiti
PLUS7, making making some really good progress and has been for the last month
delays related to logistics and primary logistics, so we're we're still
continuing to work hard to see how we can minimize the impact on that still
trying to shoot for releasing time for the holiday season will we'll have to
see how things go and then I'll give you an update in the next meeting and next
month meeting again so that's pretty much it from my side Richard the hand
microphone back to you

End of transcript.

App store link for Just Press Record:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/just-press-record/id1033342465

HTH,

Richard, USA.

“Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.”
--  Jane Wagner from The Search for Intelligent Life in the Universe

My web site: https://www.turner42.com