Sadly, I don't think you can at present read with line breaks using One Drive. You could call Microsoft disability service and hopefully prove me wrong and how to fix the problem.is brutal in term

DropBox s of accessibility but if you manually navigate to the dropbox directory, you can drop notepad files there and on your Iphone this file will  read with line breaks acknowledged when swiping left or right.

    On 2022-11-06 7:05 p.m., bentleyj1...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to swipe through a document that was created with Notepad on my Windows PC.

I’m useing One Drive on my I Phone.  But, when I try to swipe through one line at a time.  VO reads at least 4 lines at a time without recognizing line breaks.

I don’t remember seeing this before.

I am still using IOS 15.7 on an SE 2^nd generation.

Have I accidently changed a setting some where on my phone?

I appreciate any suggestions,

James B

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/062a01d8f245%2416b203e0%2444160ba0%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/062a01d8f245%2416b203e0%2444160ba0%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.