Hi, 

I use an iphone, Voiceover, and the regular IOS email app for this. I use the 
regular "forward" function to do this. Once I hit forward, I am asked if I want 
to include the attachments. I choose include". Then, I edit the body of the new 
email and delete the original text, including the forwarding info, typing in 
whatever I want to send with the email. Then, I edit the subject line to what I 
want and send the email.  The recipient gets my email with all the original 
attachments. 

I think this would do what you want. Good luck. 

Dave Clement
Winnipet MB Canada
  

On Nov 19, 2022, at 6:30 AM, 'Sandy Tomkins' via VIPhone 
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

   So, I have an email with 5 attachments, is there a way for me to select all 
attachments and then share them? I know I can open them each individually, but 
is there not a better way? Really, I want to forward them in an email, but 
without the accompanying message.

   You would think that the attachments folder would offer some extra 
functionality, but I can't find it!

   Thanks in advance, Sandy and Z. 

Sent from The dark side of the moon

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/3C19698A-94AE-4130-8336-8FBBF7D2EA3A%40googlemail.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/4BF5D1AD-C7AB-4CB4-8195-D49D39ACF415%40mymts.net.

Reply via email to