From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: November 20, 2022 6:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple TV without a physical screen?

Yes, they do have good deals for those who are not yet invested in Sonos. I was
hoping to get the 20% off the new Sub Mini, but no such luck, the only deal I
saw here in Canada is a little over 10% off and then you have to buy it with a
set of Sonos One or Sonos SL speakers and I don't need them. Oh well, I think I
may have some older Sonos One first generation speakers and I could use the 15%
upgrade credit Sonos offers to buy a Sub Mini and then sell them since I
currently have more Sonos speakers than I really need or use.