From: Karen Delzer <catwa...@verizon.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2022 8:10 PM
To: M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu>
Subject: Re: A Question about corrupted TVOS VoiceOver Output when Heard
through a Sound Bar that is Connected to Television via Optical Cable

Mark, I am having a similar problem. Some of the words are louder at the
beginning so they  can really startle a person. Also, all of the Spectrum
commercials are louder, and some others are, as well. It's more than annoying.

Karen