From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Saturday, December 3, 2022 9:13 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessibility of Qardio Arm?

Hi,

I was just in the app this morning and strangely after taking a reading and
getting the results there was no next button only a cancel button which of
course when hit caused your reading not to be saved in history.  I didn't have
the time to play to see if turning on screen recognition would yield the more
expected next button that let you proceed with your saving result and then the
done button or not. I was just curious if anyone else had encountered this new
seeming glitch with accessibility.

Take good care,

Robin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/9b211bda-5f5f-8f98-aa88-581953495ea4%40fastmail.com.