Hi Adam, how does individual going to manage accounts on the Google website,
and turn off 2/3 authentication. If they have the YouTube app installed, and
they're trying to access their email, it should presume them with a code to tap
on. You have to tap on the code in order to get it to work. I hope this answers
your question.