I think iOS 16 now has the Workout app which is usually on the watch also on 
the phone. If I wear my Apple Watch and start the outdoor walk or outdoor run 
workout I get total time, total distance and speed.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Lisa 
Belville
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 2:19 PM
To: V I Phone <[email protected]>
Subject: App to tell walking speed

Hi, all.


I have a pedometer and various GPS apps on my phone, but none of them give me 
my walking speed.  Is there such an app?


I'm using iPhone 12 Pro with iOS 15.7.



-- 
Lisa Belville
[email protected]

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/059c0f0e-4c43-99a8-11db-0b7a516a8dde%40frontier.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DS0PR10MB6245611FBCB0F86F10ED2B0AC7EB9%40DS0PR10MB6245.namprd10.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to