That is the step I over looked, double-tapping. I flicked down, but that didn't 
work, anyway, double-tapping, then right bottom was what I needed, thanks. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Joseph Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2022 5:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: How do I delete photos, please.

Once you found the photo that you wanna delete, double tap on it, and there is 
a delete button inside the photo. There's no longer an edit button that I can 
tell. I had to pick a date range and then select the photo and then hit delete. 
Which I'm not deleting anything out of there. But that's what the delete button 
would be.



        On Dec 20, 2022, at 4:06 PM, Carolyn <[email protected]> wrote:

        How do I delete photos? I can’t find edit or delete. 
         

        -- 
        The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
list.
         
        If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, 
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
         
        Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
         
        The archives for this list can be searched at:
        http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
        --- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "VIPhone" group.
        To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
an email to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
        To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/06d501d914bf%245b03b920%24110b2b60%24%40windstream.net
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/06d501d914bf%245b03b920%24110b2b60%24%40windstream.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .


-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/AD619526-BC9D-4C71-9E52-16EB9BA6D623%40gmail.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/AD619526-BC9D-4C71-9E52-16EB9BA6D623%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .


-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/042a01d91546%24cac03b30%246040b190%24%40windstream.net.

Reply via email to