I agree, especially since I just purchased it and then it went on sale. This was at least a year ago even though I had sent them the information stating that I just purchased and it went on sale. All I was told well I’m sorry about that so I will never recommend it to anyone else, especially in light of what you have all said I agree hardly.

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️

On Dec 28, 2022, at 7:52 PM, Alan Lemly <wale...@gmail.com> wrote:

I realize that each individual has differing needs for the apps discussed here and we’ll probably have as many differing opinions as we have list members. But I have to agree with Richard’s comments about SuperSense. I’ve always thought it wasn’t worth what it cost especially when compared to its competitors such as Envision AI, Voice Dream Scanner, and Seeing AI.

Alan Lemly

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2022 5:17 PM
To: ViPone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: SuperSense?

Super Sense is not so super when it comes to updates.

Here is what they have to say about their latest update:

    We'd been receiving many requests from our users and are responding to them with the feature updates that have been in highest demand. Below are the most recent updates to Supersense: 1) Minor bug fixes  More exciting news and features are on the way! As always, we appreciate any feedback to provide our users with the best solutions. Please let us know what you think about Supersense by sending your thoughts to superse...@mediate.tech. Happy Winter! The Supersense Team

Somehow, minor bug fixes don't qualify as anything special; but that seems to be all they have in this update beside pushing their 50% off sale until January 1.

Richard, USA.

“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/29265E81-AB23-4FC4-AE9C-7BBE4685DA50%40comcast.net.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/011f01d91b1f%24c70db240%24552916c0%24%40gmail.com.