From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Mo Khan
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2023 5:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Further updates Microsoft Soundscape app

A Blind Truth
Microsoft Soundscape - Further Information
Firstly , thank you all so much for sharing my recent post about the imminent
demise of Microsoft Soundscape. It is obvious from the number of comments and
shares the post got, that I am not the only one who was shocked by the news.
Now, this is not a direct response to me from Microsoft - however…
Via a chain of contacts I have been lead to believe that one of the main
reasons for Microsoft discontinuing Soundscape is that they don’t think very
many people use it.Apparently they have no way of knowing, which I have to say
rocks my world somewhat.
So, here’s the thing. Let’s let Microsoft know how much we use, and how much we
rely on it for safety, independence and orientation.
You never know, this might be that one time when pester power actually works.
So,once again, please share this post far and wide, andlet’s see if we can get
Microsoft to change it’s mind.

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAAzRJFAXcLPuxO%3DN0%3DPB%2Bok%2BY_FJRLp3Bv0saByqGbDmZhA9_A%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAAzRJFAXcLPuxO%3DN0%3DPB%2Bok%2BY_FJRLp3Bv0saByqGbDmZhA9_A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>