I have heard a lot of complaints about it.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jennie Facer
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2022 5:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone startup and shutdown tones

I would also love to know why you don’t want to update to 16.2. I had it and
didn’t experience many problems with. 13 pro max and a 14 pro max.

Thanks,

Jenn
Jenn and Kumi

        On Dec 31, 2022, at 1:55 PM, Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com>
wrote:

        Sent from my iPhone

                On Dec 31, 2022, at 1:14 PM, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:

                Hello Joshua,

                I am sorry to learn that you are having problems with iOS 16.2
and iPhone 13.

                Can you please list a few of these problems as I know of at
least 2 local VoiceOver users who are preparing to buy 13 models and I am
certain they would appreciate any items you could share.

                List member Sieghard, as many will recall, just purchased an
iPhone 13 Pro and I do not believe he has listed any OS problems with his
phone, yet.

                Thank you,

                Mark