I just tried this out with my 13 pro and while the camera was scanning the text
of my letter, i could make out that the amount of text being detected and
transcribed kept changing in a very unstable and confusing way. At first there
were perhaps 4 lines of text, then perhaps 12 lines, then suddenly back to 4
lines, tgen 8 lines, then back to 4 lines - all without any audible feedback.
There was an “Insert Text” button on the pop-up at the bottom of the screen
which i had to double tap at a key moment when i guessed the maximum amount of
text had been detected - but quickly, before the text in the text edit field
disappeared again! I might stick to using Voice Dream Scanner…
Harry