Hi, I am running the latest version of iOS and I have an SE 2020, I was able to get Siri to shut down my phone, but I was not able to get her to bring the power back on. Just curious if someone was able to do so and how they were able to do this?
Thanks very much.

Peggy Sent from my i phone☺️

On Jan 13, 2023, at 7:30 AM, Les Kriegler <kriegle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Sieghard,

I am running IOS 16.2 on in iPhone 14 Pro. Both commands are working fine here.

Best,

Les

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2023 2:20 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Siri command to reboot or shut down iPhone

Hi,

Could people who have iOS 16.2 or earlier check if they can still successfully ask Siri to restart or shut down their device?

I am on iOS 16.3 public beta and this seems to have stopped working which is too bad because it was a handy command.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/DS0PR10MB6245C87DF37598305D6FED79C7C29%40DS0PR10MB6245.namprd10.prod.outlook.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/018501d9274a%24dc6f86e0%24954e94a0%24%40gmail.com.