From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Sieghard
Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 5:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple Quietly Launches a Selection of Audiobooks Voiced by an AI
Robot, Mac Daily News

So I must admit that is quite amazing and I wonder exactly what is involved
when they say "This is an Apple Books audiobook narrated by a digital voice
based on a human narrator" I guess Siri is or at least was based on this
ladie's voice, forgot her name when Siri originally came out, but it certainly
did not sound this good and neither do the Siri voices sound this good now. I
wonder if such voices will be available as Voiceover voices at some point.