Well, call me the blind daredevil as in the actual daredevil of that actual
Marvel comic TV show or I think it was Netflix that had it but anyway, I took a
chance and downloaded the three apps for Windows 11, and took them for a little
spin and parts of it are accessible, but not enough to make the apps usable.
When I tab around past a certain part of each app, nothing speaks, whether I
use narrator, jaws, or even NVDA in each app. I will contact Apple
accessibility to see who works on the windows, side of things regarding these
apps, and see about possibly being a beta tester. If I could, for these apps to
make them screen reader, friendly with such input, I mean brain as of right now
I cannot get past the Side bar, which is kind of like a collapsible accordion
type deal in which you have to arrow down define what you’re looking for and
even that doesn’t work and when you enter on say the settings option, nothing
happens. so I would like to get in touch with the windows side of things,
creator of these apps, and see about providing my feedback there, so I will if
by permission keep you guys updated if something were to come out of this if
not well at least I could at least give my feedback in general, but it would be
a shame for them not to have any screen reader users on board in my opinion,
but that’s just my opinion and probably mine alone. Just thought I’d let you
all know what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone