Hello all

               I never solved the problem of having messages only announced
in the message App which sits at the bottom of  my home screen in the Doc.

               After an update to 16, suddenly, I get the same notifications
in something on the home paged called "the notification center." I do not
want to see the same things twice and have to clear them from the
"notification center, which never clears them all out even if I hit clear,
or clear all.There are too many options that sometimes that show that I have
no need for  .

Now I have the same messages I have deleted from inside the message app
coming back over and over again over 3 or ore days. This also never used to
happen. Look, if I deleted a series of messages or just one, I do not want
to see them over and over again.

I really hate redundancy.

I think it's time to call Apple Accessibility. There appear to be two
parallel universes when it comes to where messages are being presented.
Please just leave them in the Message App and I will see them on the in the
doc which will say something like 4 new messages, and I can hit on that and
respond to them once Mess App is open. Get rid of that unnecessary other
place where reminders and other announcements show. One reminder is enough,
I don't need a list of all things for the day to show up  in the
notification center.

I quit!

Deidre