Hi. I looked at this on my iPhone 13 running 16.4, and I don't see any change
from the prior filtering options, such as filtering by unread, to me, or CC me,
among others. Hopefully Apple will expfand on the filter and/or mail rules in
the future since that would make the app more competitive.

Regards,

Wayne Merritt
JAWS Certified, 2023
http://freedomscientific.com/certification
Check out my GoodReads page:
http://goodreads.com/waynesbooks

On Mar 28, 2023, at 6:30 AM, 'adrian Leong' via VIPhone