I assume by powerbank  you refer to an expernal battery. As Kelly pointed out,
you can get something small which will recharge an iPhone fully once or maybe
twice if  you only charge when you are down to 40%. As to the type it really
makes little difference as all external batteries have one or more USB plug and
 you can plug in your regular Lightning cable and use it on any of your iPhones
or you can plug in your Apple Watch charging cable with the round magnetic
charger for the watch on the other end.
The only difference is that larger capacity batteries usually have more than 1
plug and can charge 2 ore more devices at the same time.
Also, if your Apple Watch charger has a USB-C end which means a small plug
almost like a Lightning plug, then you may want to look for a power bank which
has at least one USB-C plug-in. You can get iPhone Lightning charging cables
which also have Usb-C on the other end so ifi you found a battery with just a
single USB-C plug in then that would be something you have to get.
I have a small Anker battery which is sort of like what Kelly described
although I think it is 6000 Mah and definitely a bit fatter, but it's also
older so maybe skinner versions are out there now.
I also have a rather expensive Hyper Juice battery which I think is 26,000 Mah
and it has 4 USB-C plug-ins and it can even charge my Lenovo laptop. But it's
not what you would most likely want to carry around on a daily bases, I often
use it at home to charge various headsets because for something like that  you
can literally use it for weeks or months without having to recharge it. I also
pack it when my wife and I go to the Philippines where I might be in places
where sometimes the power is out or unreliable and where it's nice to have a
battery which can recharge both of our phones, Apple Watches and headsets
multiple times.
Anker is a good brand and they have everything from small 3000 Mah batteries to
the large 20,000 or even higher batteries, they are easily available on Amazon
and you get a quality item for a reasonable price.