Nope, this is another revenue stream for them.  I gave up listening to the 
games on the At Bat app .. and since I have  SiriusXM I listen to the games 
over ther now.

I complained last year and got no answer.  You also can’t start a game now and 
go back to the beginning and skip the commercials .. it’s crazy.  Now if you 
are watching the TV feeds, you can still do that .. and you get most of the 
real commercials.



Sent from my IPhone.

> On Apr 3, 2023, at 2:53 PM, Maria Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I'm listening to my MLB subscription on my SE20.  When the season first 
> began, I was able to hear local announcement after each half inning.  Now I 
> hear the same national ads over and over again, and it's driving me insane.  
> Is there a setting to change this behavior I'm not aware of?
> 
> 
> -- 
> Maria Campbell
> [email protected]
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1d86b843-769a-dd63-e1b3-68ab622829c9%40gmail.com.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/76BC416F-3F2D-4326-849C-2F81F4E3E4EF%40gmail.com.
  • MLB Maria Campbell
    • Re: MLB Peter Logan

Reply via email to