I agree. They filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. I quote

The bankruptcy process will not impact the ability to purchase products as
Instant Brand will operate as usual with the help of $132.5 million in new
financing.

<https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/06/13/instant-pot-bankruptcy-filing/70319220007/>
[702ce24f-1d23-4902-9605-d134374e857b-USATSI_11711962_168394671_lowres.jpg]
Instant Pot & Pyrex parent company files for bankruptcy after year of cold
sales<https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/06/13/instant-pot-bankruptcy-filing/70319220007/>
usatoday.com<https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2023/06/13/instant-pot-bankruptcy-filing/70319220007/>

Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs