Hi all,
I've just updated both the phone and the computer programs. The format is
amazingly different.  So much so, that I cannot get my music player to skip to
the next track while playing a song, like it did before for me. I'm running
IOS5 on a 4S.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Also, if I can't get this to work for some reason, is there a way to role back
to the previous version?
Thanks very much for any assistance!
Kindly,
Kayla K
Contact info:
Skype: lamuchachabonita
email: kking2...@sbcglobal.net
Twitter: Danielle4305
My page on Facebook is where you can keep track of my life as a singer!:)
http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=167826723323855&refid=5