Hi there. On an iPhone, when you are playing a video. On the left top corner, there is a button that says video player. Tap on it and you will get a player that only has the function to slide up or down. I hope that helps you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2023, at 11:38 AM, Mo Khan <mk3386...@gmail.com> wrote:

not sure about for phone and touch screen, if you are using a windows computer I know just above the pause/play button there is a slider which you can press up arrow from the play/pause button and enter to get into the slider. then hold down arrow right to skip forward and arrow left to move back. hope this helps.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2023 at 2:41 PM la...@comcast.net <la...@comcast.net> wrote:
I don't know how this works with touchscreens, but those of us who use keys can arrow down to where it says something like "Seek control, x minutes played of y minutes. You then have keys you can press to move forward by larger segments. The length of time is dependent on the size of the video. There must be a way to find that seek control prompt. Hope you can.

----- Original Message -----
From: Keith Kramlinger <kgkramlin...@outlook.com>
Date: Friday, June 30, 2023 05:19 AM
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: YouTube help please. Is there a way to quickly advance through a video on either the app or on the web?

Hello all,
I frequently have to quickly advance through lengthy YouTube videos. I am not able, it seems, to advance more quickly than by 10 seconds at a time by swiping up with a single finger. I know there's a way that is possible to quickly scroll when not using voiceover and cited. Any help would be appreciated.
Best, Keith
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/MW5PR14MB54353B695A3EFA67C1C17B72DE2AA%40MW5PR14MB5435.namprd14.prod.outlook.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/157891649.0.1688132481255%40localhost.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAAzRJFCbUUfgKsS73npJx26ySOTJAzpq16ckgoZ9LU-9kLh%2BQw%40mail.gmail.com.