Title: Supersense Summer Sale, Latest Advancements in AI and Upcoming Features
I too bought Supersense when it was on offer a while ago.  It was on a Boxing Day.  I remember it recognised a bottle of port that I subsequently opened that may have clouded my judgement.

Since then we’ve had many promises  but little if any developments.

Its place on my iPhone is out of what it cost me rather than out of what it benefits me.

Its Object Recognition results are far more contemptible than useful.

We are promised more and more exciting features time and time again but it’s rather like, jam tomorrow yesterday, but never today.

There’s a hole in the bucket as the song says and that’s equally true of their promises.

The only redeeming feature of this app in my opinion is its guidance when capturing a document.

Many apps duplicate the features of this app and implement them far better.

Malcolm Parfitt