Hi, Karen:
I looked for a light detector app in the app store, but found light detector
apps for fingerprint scans.  How is it represented in the app store?  Thanks.
Louise

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Karen
Poulakos
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2023 2:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: light detector

I didn’t realize until today that Seeing AI has a Light Dectector.  That’s good
to know.  However I have the app called Light Detector, which I think may be
the same one Regina mentioned.  I really like that app, and use it often.  It’s
so easy!  You just tap the app, and it starts working right away when it opens.
 No menus to deal with.

Karen P