From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom
Cramer
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2023 10:59 AM
To: viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Apple Wallet on the Apple Watch?

Hello,

I have recently started to use the Apple Wallet app on my iPhone, and I like
it. I know I can also use it on my Apple Watch. However, I figured that if all
of my information is on my phone, it could also be on my watch. I went through
settings and through the app itself, and that doesn't seem to be the case. Am I
missing something here? Is there a way that my watch can have the same
information as my phone so that I can see things like my card or my apple cash
or whatever else?
How could I do this?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/CAPr-VToP9RTN_XSf3swu%2BbpWWtL%3DnP6dkO2cb0xC5B-tpzhWVA%40mail.gmail.com.