From: Kayla King
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:03 AM
To: viphone list
Subject: Config error with tonido

Not only does it not work, but when I log in with my account after updating, I
get a "plug in S is missing or disabled."
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Kayla K
Contact info:
Skype: lamuchachabonita
email: kking2...@sbcglobal.net
Twitter: Danielle4305
My page on Facebook is where you can keep track of my life as a singer!:)
http://facebook.com/profile.php?id=167826723323855&refid=5