I tried, but she didn’t bring me the right app. Isn’t there a search where I can type the name of the app?
It was one a few months ago, but I don’t know why I can’t find it now. Rena From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Richard Turner Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2023 9:58 AM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Question about app store Try asking Siri to search the App Store for the name of the app Richard, USA. “What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin My web site: https://www.turner42.com On Jul 25, 2023, at 6:44 AM, Rena <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> > wrote: Hello, I would like to install a couple of apps, but it seems that I don’t remember how. The last time I found search and I typed the name of the app, and I also could use dictation, but this time I don’t find any search of dictation. Please, help. Rena -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005901d9befe%242a4cff00%247ee6fd00%24%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/005901d9befe%242a4cff00%247ee6fd00%24%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8F75883B-D928-4A15-B730-88CCC62F4404%40comcast.net <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8F75883B-D928-4A15-B730-88CCC62F4404%40comcast.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> . -- The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected] The archives for this list can be searched at: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/024a01d9bf19%24eeb42010%24cc1c6030%24%40gmail.com.
