From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 11:36 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: siri sucks.

When i use dictation, sometimes the wrong word is entered, but certainly not
the majority of the time.
I try to 1: be in a quiet environment, 2: speak a little more slowly than I
would ordinarily speak, 3: speak clearly, 4: Go over several times what I want
to say in my head before dictating.
HTH,

Richard, USA
——
"While striving for perfection, let us do what is possible." — John Wesley
(Sent from my iPhone)

On Aug 28, 2023, at 11:27 AM, Jenny Bomareto