I use Dijit with a J by Griffin technologies however, despite several messages
about improving the accessibility for their universal remote which is so close
to being totally accessible they have shown absolutely no interest in fixing
the problem.

Nevertheless, I can find out about what shows
are on which channels as well as the details.

I am with Bell Aliant here in Nova Scotia. It also works with other Canadian
Cable and satellite providers.

I have used it on my iPhone 4, and now 5, as well as on my wife's third gen
iPod. The app is free and you will have to play with it a bit to understand how
it works.

But it is very usable.