Hello All. I recently created a file of songs that we sing in our choir using
Pages on the mac. Each song is numbered sequentially and preceded by a page
break.   I only have to search for the number. When using Pages on the iPone
with the original keyboard I press the Tools button, then the Find and put in
the search term. I then tap the search button at the right bottom corner and no
problem.

However, when connected with my Focus 40 BT  the original keyboard is gone
including the search button. So I cannot get to the place I want quickly. When
in the document canvas you can use chord-4-5-6 to move through the song pages
But it doesn't guarantee you will land at the beginning of a song and it takes
too long..
The "Done button does not work, nor does pressing chord-8 for enter. I cannot
find a search button anywhere when using the Braille display and I would like
to be able to use it during our practices.

I'also tried making each song a single text file and numbering each using
elements but this doesn't seem to do the job either.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps AccessNotes will do the job whenever it becomes available.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Barry