From: Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Updating tonido

Sorry, I know a lot has been posted about this but I'm now totally posted. When
I log in on my mac, I can't see anything that shows as being in need of
updating with tonido and I can't find anything on my iPhones or iPad that say I
need to update. Nevertheless, I can't see anything but "this device" meaning I
think the device I am on so obviously I haven't updated something. If somebody
wants to write me offlist about this it's okay. I've looked through the recent
posts on this subject and don't see what I'm missing.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart