I took a picture while I was at the SoFi Stadium this weekend for a concert,
this is what I got.

The picture shows the interior of a large stadium with a transparent roof,
allowing natural light to enter. The stadium is named "SoFi Stadium" as seen on
a large, oval-shaped screen hanging from the ceiling. This screen is displaying
advertisements for Ed Sheeran and Ticketmaster, along with some visuals in red
and blue colors.
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates:
LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.instagram/TheBlindMan12v
those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who
do. -Steve Jobs