You can ask Siri to take a screen shot by using hey Siri, or just Siri on iOS
17. If you want to do it manually, with a home button you quickly press and
release the home and power buttons together.
If no home button, press and release the side switch and up volume buttons
together. Make sure the screen curtain is off or you will have a black picture.
Richard, USA
——
"While striving for perfection, let us do what is possible." — John Wesley
(Sent from my iPhone)