It depends on my daily usage, but usually over 60 percent most days if not
70.
 If I am using it a lot for calls and streaming, it was at 50 or so. I think
the first day I had it the percentage was at 42 when I went to bed, but I
wasn’t paying attention as to where it started when I set it up earlier that
day.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer