It’s interesting though.  When I try to delete a file from my IPhone that
I’ve downloaded such as an mp3, the app crashes.  Cutting and pasting files
into Tonido sync works just as well as dropbox.

Kyle

From: Cheryl Homiak
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2012 8:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tonido

Yes, that is what was changed. They used to be downloaded to a downloads folder
and you had to change tabs to find the files you had downloaded. This is less
complicated once you get used to the change but remember that if you've just
downloaded something you need to get back to "this device" to find your files.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart