I do notice that my iPhone 14 Pro does get warm, when I charge it with my 30W
Apple wireless charger.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robin Frost
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2023 5:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone Plus, Definitely Heating It Up: Mark is Taking a Pass on
iPhone 15 Series

Hi,

I have both a 15 Pro and a 15 Pro Max and so far no activities have caused them
to get any warmer than prior devices I've owned. I may perceive the warmth it
exhibits during charging with the 240 watt USB-C cable with Apple's 30 watt
charger to be slightly more so than other prior devices have exhibited but
nothing that would cause me to be overly concerned and I am one who literally
loathes when a device heats up so I would be prone to reacting to such a
perception or reality.

Just chiming in with my experiences for the sake of sharing I'm not in any way
seeking to minimize or invalidate the experiences of others merely reporting
that which I've noted thus far.

Take good care,

Robin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/38982f1d-a470-4f00-b89f-f330f94897b2%40fastmail.com.