What have you tried already Pete? I just follow the link at the bottom
of each email message, i.e.:

Click on the My Membership button, and then switch my settings to web
only. Others have trouble with this though, so it may be a
browser/screen reader issue. Note that I usually do this with Firefox
and Orca.

On 23/11/12 10:38, Richard Turner wrote:
> Well, I just tried the link I just sent about temporarily stopping your
> subscription and Google says it is an invalid link.
> O well,
> Richard

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail